11.01.2009

Halloween 2009


I wanted to be a good girl and post this ON actual Halloween, but I was too busy buying last minute candy for the trick or treaters. Then my husband and I took our 18 month old on her first trick or treating trip! She did fantastic and walked A LOT. We tried to get her to say "trick or treat" but once she figured out that people were giving her food she just held her hand out and said "Mmmm!!"
I have so much going on right now that it feels like November just snuck up on me! Dealing with a difficult pregnancy, never ending doctors appointments, a very talkative ad energetic toddler, and trying to come up with new ideas and stock up my inventory- it's no wonder that the months are just flying by!
I'm very excited about a couple of things this month:
  1. A super fun giveaway will happen on my blog
  2. Will be introducing a new Christmas ornament line
  3. Doing a fun holiday tutorial on my blog
  4. Working on an ornament exchange just for fun with some girls, including Danni and Jessica (she's hosting the exchange)

No comments: