3.26.2008

RIP Rocky



R.I.P.

Rocky "Broccoli"

March 23rd 2008

12 years old



Words simply cannot describe the heartache I feel over my dogs passing. It was sudden and traumatizing. This picture was taken on his last day alive. I am so glad that we got to enjoy an absolutely beautiful day at the park with him. The weather was perfect, he loved the fresh air, we had a wonderful picnic. It was so lovely, and I'm glad we were able to make his last day special. I miss him so much. I've had him since I was about 9 years old. Without him the apartment feels so empty and eerily quiet. I miss seeing him lying around. After having him since childhood, it feels so strange to not have him here.


Well, Rocky baby, I hope you're enjoying doggy heaven and I am glad you're free of pain and suffering. I love you.


2 comments:

Michele Maule said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
Hang in there. Losing a friend is a hard thing, but just remember that he's not suffering anymore.

Just surround yourself with your family and friends, and remember to take care of yourself.

Slop said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and I understand your pain. My dog Teddy died of the same thing on Monday, March 24th, 2008. I'm still trying to come to grips with it. The house is so very empty without him.

Remembering our wonderful companions as the happy-go-lucky guys that they were will help. Healing from this loss will take time.

Take good care of yourself.

Wendy