4.15.2008

Scrabble Tile Rings!

This little beauty is available in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11047814

I'm introducing my line of scrabble tile and wood tile rings. Scrabble tile jewelry seems to be an immensely popular trend on Etsy right now (a new shop offering them seems to open each day) and I simply can't get enough! They are such cute little treasures and are so much fun to make.


I hope to be expanding my shop soon. I am working on a new project (ssshh! super top secret stuff) and as soon as I perfect it, I shall begin offering them in my shop. Keep checking my blog for more info on upcoming products. :)


Happy Tuesday! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty rings! I see all the scrabble tile shops. So many choices but your work really stands out!